Our cat out of the vagina is flowing thick as sour cream, liquid white and yellow. What is it?  
I want to clarify, I have a cat, 1 year, started the first heat, orient, where it ends and begins about the second, we just want her to knit, so to speak to orient in time! Thanks in advance!  
cat I gave her 3 years. former owners gave her some tablets from heat (do not remember which). Persian cat. not with a cat once nebyla. I have 2 weeks. I have a cat Persian him 6 months. it one hundred, we have to show her sexual interest. It was a bit thin. began to feed her at the piano 36, and is gaining weight well. Tell me it can breed and age kittens will allow? and when some may be in heat?  
My cat in heat center began. Her urine with the release of blood, is this normal??  
made a mistake not to Anna Koval, and for Veklich Dmitry  
user Anna Koval. Cats in heat should not be any discharge. What you are describing seems to pyometra (purulent inflammation of the uterus). Show an animal doctor. Since pyometra life-threatening.  
At home, a cat in heat begins earlier than in the street the ladies. About 7 months, of course at such an early age when she sma still a kitten and fragile body can not be the case with cats. Hormonal medications, such as antiseks lead to disease of cancer. Constant heat without mating also lead to various diseases. Kitty should sterializovat, although very sorry.  
My cat, which we picked up on the street ... I think it has no more years ... now she in heat and in this case usually reduce the cat ... but found the site where it says that it is impossible for a cat brings her first heat ... Is this true?  
Elena, your husband is absolutely right. =) Nothing else to do, it's all natural. Tools for cats are big money. Oleg hard-about 7 months, but it individually. Anna-my cat, so to speak, "cycle" began in the winter too. This is normal. =)  
cat does not ask to cats, but she in heat and very extensive with the color of melted milk and sometimes with clots krovi.S cats was not, although it has given only three goda.Tabletki raz.Chto it can be and what to do now ??  
To the cat did not suffer them to be reduced! Or sterilize  
My cat injected into veterinarke Betsilin. What is it? And she has all of the above symptoms. How can she help? Tired of watching as she suffers and does not sleep through the night! Help and .....  
my pussy just 9 months. Today, it is something incomprehensible. She walks and groans (guttural sounds like purring, but the other). Permanently raises the ass. And walks on all fours. She became increasingly is going to the toilet more than usual. My husband says she began estrus. What should I do? How can she help? I feel very sorry for her.  
the age at which puberty occurs kittens?  
And if it happens in winter?? Like my cat has no year, but right now during the winter time, she started yelling, rolling on the floor ....... how to explain it, can it not at all in heat !!!!!