Hi! My name is Irina. I want to tell you about their favorite cat breed the Canadian sphynx.

 

Our family has long wanted to have a pet. However, we could not reach a unanimous verdict when choosing a pet. We long plagued doubt who is to be settled in an apartment dog or cat. Of the dogs we like black and white spotted dogs. Very nice dolmatinets with black and white coloring is from our friends. The whole family loved him like a brother. We went to see and learn more about this breed of dog in one of the nurseries of Moscow. Then again long thought, weighed the pros and cons, did not dare to start a dog. To settle the dog into her apartment - for us would be a very serious step. Since it is necessary to walk several times a day. And walk the dog every morning for us it is practically impossible. Too lazy we are. Early in the morning, barely awake barely, and then always in a hurry, afraid of being late for work one who is in school. Vsavat even before any of us can not.

Other amazing animal that we imponiruem a cat. But all of us like a completely different breed. Someone wanted a large and furry cat, someone shorthair cat. To a common denominator, we have not able to attend. So we talked about different animals, but did not dare to start. If we lived in his house with a plot, questions were not, would have brought and kosha and the dog. And in the apartment permanently remove hair, get up at 5 am not wanted. Therefore, the choice of a pet has been some uncertainty.

 

Once the entire family visited the exhibition of domestic animals, which was held in Moscow. On that day I first saw a bald cat alive. I have heard a lot about this breed, but it remained indifferent to it. Previously, bald cat even frightening me with his appearance. In addition, there is no hair on it, a naked body. I heard that the care of a cat sphinx requires special attention, the cat sphinx very painful and whimsical animal. But here, at the Moscow exhibition, faced with the breed Sphynx cats, I showed curiosity to this breed of cats. I like hypnosis was drawn to the bald kittens, especially one with a muzzle temnenkoy. All the people passing by the exhibition, I wanted to touch the hairless cats, feeling unusual flesh. It was scary and interesting. But the owner of sphinxes that do not permit. Although she said that if you take the kitten in your hands, you will not want to let him go. However, seeing as I have eyes lit up, the hostess did everything for me has made an exception. She let me hold the kitten in the hands of the Sphynx ... And suddenly ... in me, something changed ... I was holding this bag as a baby tepid ... He was really like to touch little baby. The hostess told me many interesting and informative about the cats of breed the Canadian Sphynx. Care Sphynx according to her is no problem. Nutrition Sphinx was not onerous, it is only necessary to find the right individual. And anyway, I was in to dispel the myth that Sphinx cat is sick animal boyaschesya drafts, constantly suffering from colds, with the patients ears. Sphinx like most pedigreed cats completely adapt to simple living conditions and regular diet.

 Buying a pet, we place a greater responsibility for his life. It does not matter what you have being, perhaps a cat, a dog can be a turtle or a parrot, you need to create normal conditions for his life, not to torment and taunt him. Only then will the home perfect harmony, when all together (men and animals) will be fine. Otherwise it makes no sense start an animal. So all told me that the hostess of the Sphynx me happy and inspired. Perhaps at this point I have chosen for themselves a home friend. I sunk to a kitten with temnenkoy attractive face, velvet kozhetsey, green eyes and a snail coloring.  

After this exhibition of cats, I could not find a place. I repeatedly dreamed of one and the same dream, as I keep stroking and Sphynx kitten who was at the Moscow exhibition of cats. After two weeks of agony, I broke down and told everything to her husband. Her husband never liked the bald cat, but after a cat show in Moscow, he also changed his mind. Bald cat, he said, and at the same time like a cat and a dog kotopes. And after the regular stories about my dreams, he responded in a positive way: it was finally decided to buy me a kitten Sphynx. I longingly waited for that happy day.

 

We were able to find the owner of the exhibition. We are just in case they took her business card. Especially since she lives in Moscow, too. O wonder! I loved the kitten was still not sold! Agreed on the upcoming purchase. We went to her home. The house was lovely cat breed Sphynx Canadian girl and her three kittens. One of the kittens he approached me cautiously sniffed and began to gently rub on my legs, though, would be urging me: "Irina! Take me to him ... you will not regret ... murrrr". But suddenly slipped something painfully familiar and rushed into the other room .... Remembering his dream, I realized that it was the same kitten. Although he was among the most hooligan, but he was most charming. My pulse participation, the heart beat faster in me, something happened again .... I asked the hostess to bring sharper cat. Exactly! That was it! I picked him up and immediately realized I only dream of it! We traveled by car to Moscow cold autumn evening, in the hands I held wrapped in a blanket quaking with emotion gentle live ball. I was in seventh heaven! I've finally found you, I thought to myself.

 

used the word "Sphinx" for me has been associated with the pyramids of ancient and magical world of Egypt. Now sfiks for me in the first place means a kind of magical animal that has a graceful gait, intelligent, and penetrating eyes.

 

Sphinx appearance completely different to a normal cat. In my opinion and the opinion of my friends, is an unusual creature looks like something on a dog, and inoplanetyashku, and monkey.

 

is useless to praise the Sphinx. To truly experience the beauty of this cat, it is enough to take her in his arms. I think after this lively, tepid lump affect the heart and soul of any man.

 

Our kitten was a girl, named her we Margot. This warm, gentle, soft ball, I fell in love with all my heart. Now even a single day can not imagine without my cat. I'm going to work, she accompanies me. Come - meets. I think Margot loves me and misses when I'm not around.

 

Margot first time really missed his family, rushed to the apartment, meow, seeking, but no one responded. It took some time to calm down Margot began.

 

sphynx cat care was not difficult, as we promised the hostess. We bought her house, where she immediately began to relax. Installed in the room kogtedralku on which it sharpened its claws. Our kitten, thanks to a good housewife, was already accustomed to going to the toilet (vanochka with filler), so the hassle is not increased. Thus, our kitten was worn, played and podrostal.

 

Now Margot year and four months. She grew up, weighs about 4 kg. Now even more chtala Sand, climbs on the incomprehensible heights. Her favorite pastime was to include television or tape recorder (click on the button foot switch). It should be noted that over the years it has become even smarter, wiser and more beautiful.

 

sphynx cat-a very friendly animal and loves his company, which pays attention to.

 

The flat Margot chooses the most convenient place from which to monitor the actions of all family members. Neither act is not without its attention. Margo often bypasses the possession, following what is happening in the apartment. Every new thing is subjected to careful inspection and sniffing. Margot at the stranger may poshipet, making it clear that this is her territory. But if you come to visit her friends have friendly people, it welcomes them with a happy mood and gentle caressing murchaniem.

 

It should be noted that the Sphinx shows their individual character, which probably produced in the course of their life, and may be returned to them from the owner. If that does not like our cat, she will try all means to change the situation in their favor. For example, if you will not want to Lysikov stroked it, it will hiss, break out, slightly scratched. And no it did not pat. But if it please, for example, to give something tasty, something with great pleasure that she would appreciate it rumble and cuddle up to you. At night, my cat likes to sleep in bed with us: will press all his little body, warming me until I fall asleep. If I do not get up after the alarm signal is instigated, Margot is sure to be me to wake her mewing and gentle biting the hand.

 

sphinx cat behavior is almost always possible to prove, you just need to think about any of its actions. For example, if our Margot, coming out of the bathroom, yelling loudly, it means that she went to the bathroom on a large and necessary for her to remove. Or, for example, goes for you and meows loudly, means that he wants to drink or eat, but nothing in the bowl.

 

By the way, great care is our bald cat does not. As the meal is used primarily dry food "Hill` s "with tuna, lamb, chicken and some vegetables, some meat baby food. Margot usual drink warm boiled water. To maintain a clean and neutralize odors in the toilet room, buy a tree or stone filler "Kuzma" or other. Typically once a week, we wash your Sphynx a special shampoo. On weekdays, during the hottest time of year when Margot often sweat, wipe it with wet wipes. As required clean cat ears.

 

If the cat stays home a sphinx, it starts to get bored. Opening the front door, the much-loved cat is waiting for you at the door, humming softly and shifting from foot to foot as if to say, "Well, where have you been? So I'll wait !!!".

 

P.S. My review of the Sphynx cat is written for all who are looking for or have found your pet. There are times when people do not hesitate to buy or take in the house to myself liked animals, but over time it turns out that it is a burden to them. It's very sad when the little animals to the indifference shown, in consequence of which it itself is suffering, the house becomes a prison. Must love animals, take care of him, groomed, nurtured, then it will be another member of your family who will delight, entertain, amuse, to play with you, give you the vitality and good mood!

 Â